Tuesday, March 24, 2009

rainy day ...

sori ppl
long time nvr blog
cause grounded by mom ...
bared me from using comp =P

It was a freaking hot day
yesterday , wishing it 2 rain
AT LEAST A DROP OF RAIN
but ntg happen ...
yesterday i attended my 1st


EDUBOX CLASS ^^
tis class teach us how 2
- modify pic
- animation
emm ....
and lots more >.<
sori la, its oni my 1st class ...
during the class
it is in the computer lab

INSIDE THE COMPUTER LAB
THERE IS 4 AIRCOND


BUT I AM SWEATING LIKE
BUFFALOES A*S MAN !!


Monday was a busy day for me
after my edubox in skul ...
PUUUFFF !!!!
straight away 2 tuition ....
for me i cant take it man
ITS KILLING ME !!
i still have tuition at night
from 8.10 - 10.00 ...
no sign of RAIN ....
maybe it's still in

KOREA !!
HAHAHAHAHA XD

the second day , which is 2day
be4 i step out of my house door to skul
FINALLY !! OMG IT RAIN !!!
but in the wrong time ==
i should be sleeping in tat beautiful
weather !! AARRRGGGH !!!

well anyways ...
i finally made up my mind ...

开心又是一天

不开心又是一天

为什么不要选择

开开心心地过一天呢 ??

想开一点吧老兄 ^^

- eujin -

24 mach 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment